I’m a free-lance technology and business writer, providing bylined articles including features, case histories, blog posts, and roundups/reviews — and I also do “my-name-only-on-the-check” PR writing, editorial and consulting services, especially case histories,
blog posts, and features — along with quick rewrites and more.
(“Changing hats accounts for the bald spot… and I only wear one hat at a time, since otherwise it’s too hot.”)
FYI, I’ve been a tech PR manager as well as having done lots of PR and marketing projects, for lots of vendors and agencies. So I understand that side of the fence, including the point of view for the writing, and the sensitivities of customers (and of the account reps). (See my articles about PR, sales & marketing.)
- links to samples of my work
- “samples” links sorted by topic/technology (e.g. Linux, mobile, security, WiFI)
- “samples” links sorted by type (e.g. case histories, features, news stories)
- My technology blog, Trying Technology
- More information about me in general, at www.dern.com.
Please don’t hesitate to contact me if there’s business we can do together!